Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

The Beginning

Hello All,

I recommitted my life to Christ a while ago and this time I wanted to stay on fire for my Lord. I decided the first step will be to increase my circle of Christian friends both physically and virtually, after all, the bible says iron sharpens iron and I definitely want to be sharper. So I set out looking for christian blogs by young women. And alas! I found none from my country. Oh the disappointment!
This blog is to cater for the beautiful young ladies who are looking for a cup of grace from the Lord, who are looking to be encouraged in faith, who are looking to stay on fire for Jesus.

Learn with me as we sit at Jesus feet.

Jesus says, 
"...Learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart," Matt 11:29

Shiku

No comments:

Post a Comment